Jasmine - Matron of Honor
My sister who I was reunited with Aug 2007 after a lifetime apart! I feel so blessed to have her in my life now.

Nicole - Brides Maid
We go way back to our retail days at the OD - shes always had my back and been there for me.

Stephanie - Brides Maid
Met back in Grade 12 - Our friendship has been a long time coming, but it was worth the wait!

Scott - Best Man
These two go waaay back. Scott is practically a brother to Will.

Dave - Grooms Man
Another family member, my cousin, whom I was reunited with Dec 2004. Hes a real stand up guy and proud to call him family!

Tak - Master of Ceremonies
Met Graduating year in highschool and been stuck with him ever since LOL you know I love you man ;) He's been there through thick and thin!

No comments:
Post a Comment