Monday, March 23, 2009

Dresses!

What a productive day we had yesterday!

The girls and I went out in search of brides maid dresses and on the first day of looking we found them and lucky us they were on clearance plus additional sale price - sooo yay! for saving!
They are gorgeous brown cocktail dresses with chiffon overlay and satin sashes they are just perfect and they girts looked fabulous in them! :D

We also went to meet with a lady who can order in replica gowns ( she get in in the Maggie Sottero dress I love for under $300) I was really happy with the quality of the replicas she had in for me to view!... she also had some sample designer dresses for sale so I tried on about 5 of them but it was the first one the girls and I fell in love with. so if all else fails for having one custom made that is THE DRESS! and best part it was only $250, was the perfect ivory colour (dont want white) simple by with just a hint of bling lol I LOVED IT!

No comments: