Saturday, August 29, 2009

This Bride Ain't Trippin'!

I love attending wedding forums so full of wonderful ladies to help inspire you or save you from breaking your neck on your wedding day lol
I got my shoes tonight and nearly killed myself on our hardwood floor as they were very slippery. Well wouldn't you know it... our venue is all hardwood floors. I just KNOW Ill bail! So another lovely bride found these heartstoppers for me and I just ordered a set! - cute aren't they and and on the off chance anyone sees the bottom of my shoes they will see little hearts - LOVE IT!
(now lets just hope they do their job lol)

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Hate to burst your bubble-- but I have those on my wedding shoes. I wore them allllll day on a hardwood floor, outside, on grass-- everywhere.

Half-way through THE MORNING, they bunched up and created MORE issues. They hurt under the shoe, because they were bunching. And once I ripped it off, the shoe had STICKY ness all over it. I ended up 'tacky' to the floor every single step I took.

I'd suggest (although the hearts are adorable) to order MORE than one set, in case one bunches up and wrecks.

Or, better yet, just scratch-up the bottom of the shoes with walking around in them outside. I know it's lame to wear them before the wedding, but, like when I wore mine ALL day, I found a blister spot that now I can prepare for with clear bandaids, or something.

Jess and Will said...

oh fun! i already ordered them an applied them - i do have an extra set though it came with 2
thanks for hte heads up ;)