MacMhuirich Wedding
October 9, 2009 - Centennial Lodge - New Westminster, BC
About Me
Jess and Will
View my complete profile
Labels
Accomodation
(1)
All things Paper
(6)
Attire
(21)
Decor
(10)
DIY
(9)
E-Pics
(1)
Flowers
(4)
Food
(5)
Groom
(1)
The Look
(6)
Vendor
(4)
Venue
(1)
Wedding Party
(1)
Karmas Creation - Shop
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(71)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
▼
June
(8)
Table Numbers
the dress is MINE
Its almost MINE!
Wills Ring
Loving Ebay!
BridesMaid Jewelery
The Dress....
Make Trial
►
May
(5)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
Followers
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Wills Ring
Well I found an awesome band for Will! I just ordered so hope when it gets here hes happy with it. He liked the photos I showed him so yay! Its stainless steel just like the engagement ring I got him and hes very happy with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment